We focus on empowering our youth, leadership development, stewardship, entrepreneurship, music, arts, film, job training, college access, financial literacy, project-based learning, and more.
Check out our new programs and projects such as the Young Women's Crown Academy, Solar Job Training and Agriculture and Farm industry exposure.
#Increase Equity For Women and Girls
Begins: Jan 29th, 2022
Dates: Jan 29th - Dec 22, 2022
BIPOC, LGBTQ, At-Risk, Underserved residents are especially encouraged to register.
Capacity: Open until spaces are full
1. The Perfect Throne - Removing limitations and creating access to dreams.
2. Choosing Your Crown - Self discovery and self advocacy, and inspiring the greatest you.
3. Setting Your Crown - Learning how to find your superpower.
4. The Power of your Crown - Shining through your uniqueness.
5. Rock’n Your Crown - Empowering an environment that supports your success.
6. Icing Your Crown - Advocating for what you need to succeed.
7. Advancing Your Crown - Networking, mentoring and events that support all of you.
8. Fit for A Queen - Highlighting your journey to everything you do!
9. Loving Your Crown - Self-Love and self care is fun, turn you beauty inside out.
10. Fixing Your Crown and Others- Crown-ship is leadership, learning to rule eloquently.
11. Investing in Your Throne - Creating income through financial decision making, leadership, and stewardship for your dreams and goals.
12. Presenting Your Throne - This day is all about you, from courtesy to coronation, we celebrate you for your inspiration and bravery.
Academy will be held in Los Angeles, Downtown LA, South LA and neighboring areas.
***Participants will bring to life their dreams and vision, attend a coronation ceremony, create an entrepreneurial project, earn letters of recommendation, receive a crown and much, much more.***
Agriculture, Farming and Greening:
We train on our garden and farm sites. Skill development through environmental conservation, preservation and sustainability such as gardening, farming, agriculture, landscaping, and other clean and green fields. Get trained youth, by youth for youth!
Solar design, electrical skills, green building construction, and photovoltaics. Get trained, and get paid.
Girls, LGBTQIA, High School, and College students encourages to inquire.
"Ask us about these programs!"
If you would like more information on how to get started, let us know. We're here to help!